Easy Peasy Valentine’s Popcorn 💗
Did you wake up in a mild panic when you realised you had forgotten all about Valentine’s Day? No – just me then? (I have an excuse, it’s my Birthday on the 13th so technically Valentine’s Day is just my Birthday Boxing Day 💁🏻)
Fear not, we have the most delicious, easy peasy, perfect for making together and sharing recipe you could ever imagine.
It’s so simple, I can barely call it a recipe, but here goes:
Valentines Funfetti Popcorn
You will need:
- A bowl of your favourite popcorn – we would always recommend Popcorn Shed Salted Caramel check your local stockist here
- 50 grams white chocolate chips
- a handful of Valentine’s sprinkles – think hearts/ lips/ pinks – check out our sprinkle mix here
- place all your popcorn in a bowl
- melt your white chocolate in the microwave in very short blasts (15 seconds at a time)
- drizzle your melted white chocolate over your popcorn and cover generously with your sprinkle mix
- shake around the bowl, making sure the chocolate and sprinkles are evenly distributed
- tip onto a tray to set
- break into small pieces, put in a bowl and share with your 💗
Give it a try and let us know how you get on in the comment below!